murcia

Portal de Caravaca de la Cruz

www.portaldecaravaca.com

Caravaca de la Cruz - SpanishCaravaca de la Cruz - English
detail of Caravaca de la Cruz

 

Consa Martínez: "The regional government budgets reflect that we are facing an agonizing Executive, a prisoner of the extreme right" (11/03/2020)

The Socialist deputy recalls that it was Diego Conesa, when he was a delegate of the Government, who sent a letter he made public, proposing the need to carry out the Northern Highway through the interior, linking Jumilla to Baza, passing through the Puebla de Don Fadrique and Cúllar de Baza

"President López Miras did not want to know anything about the proposal, and it is now when he wants to assume it as his own to sign up, but Diego Conesa has been waiting for two and a half years to want to receive it"

The deputy of the Socialist Parliamentary Group Consa Martínez has ensured that the regional government budgets for 2020 reflect that the López Miras Executive agonizes and is imprisoned by the extreme right.

"They are the budgets of the Vox parental veto and create problems and conflict where there was none."

"Our Region needs budgets that support growth and social and territorial cohesion. Quite the contrary, they are a pact to resignation, without ambition, the result of a routine government that only cares about survival," he said.

In this regard, he said that the regional government of the PP has ruined the Region during the 25, and recalled that we have a debt of 10,000 million euros.

"And to pay it, we have to use a whopping 4 million euros a day. In addition, they are fictitious budgets, they are never met. The degree of execution of the 2019 budget, which was 38 percent."

Consa Martínez has denounced that the recourse to victimhood, the ongoing confrontation with the Government of Pedro Sánchez and the lie is the road map of the López Miras Executive to justify its inefficiency.

"The state under-financing to which they resort so much, represents only 20% of the total regional debt, the remaining 80% to their mismanagement."

He has insisted that never before has a Government of Spain invested so much in the Region.

"It has been 1,200 million euros that have been tendered in investments for the Region of Murcia by the Government of Pedro Sánchez in the last 19 months, 90 out of every 100 euros that are invested in this Community, puts the central government" .

In addition, he has indicated that López Miras harms Murcia and Murcia seeking permanent confrontation, even knowing that the Government of Spain is the best ally for the Region.

"There are investments of the municipalities that appear, year after year, in the regional budgets, and are never made. An example is what happened with the ICU of the Hospital of Comarcal del Noroeste or the splitting of the entrance to Caravaca, an expected infrastructure since 2016 but also forgotten, "said the Socialist deputy.

The Socialists will not fail to fulfill our work, and despite the warning by the PP and Citizens that they will not accept any proposal that comes from the opposition parties, we have registered a battery of amendments in response to the requests of the territories and of citizenship, "he added.

He also recalled that the secretary general of the PSRM and spokesman of the Socialist Parliamentary Group, Diego Conesa, has reiterated the offer of the PSOE to approve the budgets, if the PP and Citizens agree to withdraw the measures imposed by Vox.

Regarding the announcement made by the spokeswoman for the Regional Executive, Ana Martínez Vidal, in Caravaca on the Northern Highway, he has indicated that this infrastructure has been promised by the PP since 2009, when he was governing Valcárcel, and has never done anything.

"Therefore, they have been lying to us on this matter for more than a decade."

Finally, Consa Martínez has urged López Miras to listen more to the PSOE, the party that has more parliamentary representation, and the Government of Spain, and less to the extreme right of Vox.

Source: PSOE Caravaca de la Cruz

Notice
UNE-EN ISO 9001:2000 - ER-0131/2006 © 2020 Alamo Networks S.L. - C/Alamo 8, 30850 Totana (Murcia) Privacy policy - Legal notice Región de Murcia
Este sitio web utiliza cookies para facilitar y mejorar la navegación. Si continúas navegando, consideramos que aceptas su uso. Más información